Thursday 18 October 2012

42 Brixton Avenue


A cosy new home for your Sims to live in!~
This house has 3 bedrooms, a small downstairs toilet and an upstairs bathroom, sitting room, dining room and kitchen, as well as back yard and front.
If furnished, this house contains content from: World Adventures, Generations, Pets and Ambitions. Any content from these EP's that you don't have will be replaced by the nearest furnishing you do have. Custom patterns were used, but will show up in your game as normal.

Of course I'll upload an unfurnished version tomorrow, (When edited this text will be gone, link will be here.) so you won't have to bare with my terrible furnishings.
Any CC I accidently put in will show up in your game, with thanks to the unknown creators.

You may use this house in your stories, but please link back to me and/or give credit to me. 

Download:
Hope you like it!
-Essy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment