Sunday 27 January 2013

Panic! At The Disco Members Posters

I've finally learned to make posters/ pictures, so why not start with non other than my 5 favourite guys. Original members; Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Jon Walker and Spencer Smith. Jon and Ryan left, and the Panic! Guys to be joined by Ian and Dallon. 
Enough about their history, time for the posters!
Note: I forgot to include Jon's in the big preview, oops.

Ian Crawford
Ryan Ross


Brendon Urie
Spencer Smith


Dallon Weekes
Jon Walker
Download them here
They are Sims3Packs since for some reason they didn't work as package files.
 (For me anyway, I may test them as packages again some time.) 
Normal rules apply, don't claim as your own, reupload as your own.
Thank you, and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing very important information on Panic! At The Disco Members Posters .really i got great information here........
    Panic At The Disco

    ReplyDelete